Friday 16 October 2009



Hello folks.

Well, here it is. The blogtastic debut of Mr Kapow! Hurrah!

Sometimes on a Friday I like to sit and drink tea, thinking about all the things I need to get done over the weekend. Perhaps wondering if it's a good idea to go and hunt for ingredients to bake a sponge cake or some delicious oatmeal flapjacks. I think for now I'll settle for a Florida Pink grapefruit to keep me going through 'til lunchtime. I might give the Man from DelMonte a tinkle to see what he thinks.

As you will no doubt have heard from my dear wife, the esteemed Konnie Kapow, we are embarking upon something of a creative venture at present, making things and trying to sell them. My contributions will no doubt be of the more 'chap-esque' variety and I do hope all you ladies out there will purchase said works as gifts for the lucky fellows in your life. Go on, there's a good chapette.

Anyway, I'm off now to scan things in, mess about with this spanky new computer and generally keep myself busy until such time as I'm required to don my finest threads and sachet down to the blinking restaurant we're supposed to be going to tonight.

With warmest regards and wishing you all a spiffing weekend of poached eggs, cloudy lemonade and sunday supplements.

Mr K

1 comment:

  1. "With warmest regards and wishing you all a spiffing weekend of poached eggs, cloudy lemonade and sunday supplements."

    Hear hear to that chap :)

    ReplyDelete